29 June 2020, Bhojpur
A girl succumbed to burn injuries after a fire broke out at Pyauli village in Arun Municipality-3, Bhojpur. Three-year-old Bishnumaya Karki died after the fire occurred at her house on Sunday, according to the District Police Office, Bhojpur.
Seriously hurt in incident, the girl was referred to the BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences in Dharan for further treatment following a primary treatment at Pyauli Health Post.
As her condition further deteriorated, she was rushed to District Hospital Dhankuta on the way to Dharan where the girl breathed her last on Sunday night, police said.
The fire that happened after the electricity leakage gutted property worth Rs 1.7 million including foodstuffs, cash and clothing.